- Currently a graduate student in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Currently a graduate student research assistant in Professor Henry Liu’s group [Michigan Traffic Lab]
- Bachelor’s degree in Department of Automotive Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2014-1018.
Xingmin Wang, Jianfeng Zheng, Henry Liu, Weili Sun, “Estimating saturation flow for signalized intersection using trajectory data”, poster in 98th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, 2019.
Yan Zhao, Jianfeng Zheng, Wai Wong, Xingmin Wang, Yuan Meng, Henry Liu, “Estimation of queue length, probe vehicle penentration rate, and traffic volume using probe vehicle trajectories”, poster in 98th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, 2019.
Xingmin Wang, Fangfang Zheng, Jianfeng Zheng, Xiaobo Liu, Henry Liu, “A Dynamic Bus Lane Sharing System”, poster in 97th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, 2018. [link]
Shuo Feng, Xingmin Wang, Haowei Sun, Yi Zhang, Li Li, “A Better Understanding of Long-Range Temporal Dependence of Traffic Flow Time Series”, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2018. [link]
Shuo Feng, Ruimin Ke, Xingmin Wang, Yi Zhang, Li Li, “Traffic Flow Data Compression Considering Burst Components”, Journal of IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 2017. [link]
- 1st Prize in 35th Challenge Cup Competition, Tsinghua University, 2017 [link]
- Infineon Technology Scholarship, Tsinghua University, 2017
- Excellent project in the Undergraduate Research Program of Tsinghua University, 2016
- 1st Prize in Physics Competition for Undergraduate Students in China, 2015
- 1st Prize in Theoretical Mechanics Competition, Tsinghua University, 2015
- Member of Siyuan Programme [link], Tsinghua University, 2015-2018